sábado, 29 de junio de 2013

Fisherman Ollie, From Jak and Daxter


I’ve had this suspicion for years. The Fisherman in Jak and Daxter never stops laughing. Like never. Ever. It’s constant, no matter how long you play that game, once you journey into the Forbidden Jungle which is also suspiciously named this guy is there, laughing his ass off. All day and all night. Now I’m no doctor, but I’ve diagnosed this guy with somesort obsessive compulsive disorder and most likely an array of other problems too.

Think about it, this guy is literally in hysterics. Some sort of manic fit. He needs help, but where is he going to get it at the bottom of this river? Yeah, he did well for himself. He got 200 pounds of fish for a messily power cell that he just had lying around. My theory is that after a couple of days passed this unfortunate soul literally laughed himself to death. He’s dead now and it’s all my fault because at the time I didn’t think about it too much, I just thought he was overtly happy because of all these fish. But no, sadly I was too late, and I’m writing this to make sure nobody does the same.

But there’s more to this. He not only laughed all the time, but he was constantly repeating himself, do you remember “oh that’s big one!” over and over. I think that this repetition is a defense mechanism possible caused from an abusive childhood.

I’m sorry Fisherman, I could have helped. But, I didn’t. R.I.P.


Goodnight Sweet Prince

1 comentario: